• Selected to Super Lawyers® 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
• Super Lawyers®Top 25 Attorneys in Westchester Area 2012 and 2013.
• President of NY State Trial Lawyers Association, Westchester Region, 2011, 2012 and 2013
• "2012 Top Auto Accident Attorney", Car and Driver® Magazine
• Published in Verdict Search’s “Top NY Verdicts of 2010” and “2011”
• “Leading Attorneys in New York”, Newsweek, March 2012
• Lecturer/Speaker: NY State Bar, Tort Law 2010; NYSTLA Decisions 2011, 2012 and 2013; Pace Law School; Westchester County Bar
• Guest Speaker, WVOX Radio, 2011
• 95 percent success rate over 23 years in personal injury, medical malpractice and defective products cases
• Published on the Front Page of the New York Law Journal seven times, “Decisions of the Day”
• Secured $80+ million in verdicts and client approved settlements, including:
• $11.8 million: Quadriplegia trip and fall, construction site, Labor Law (lifetime yield)
• $6.7 million: Mild traumatic brain injury, car accident (lifetime yield)
• $3.5 million: Paraplegia, legal malpractice
• $3.5 million: Estate dispute, NYS Lottery
• $3.265 million: Liver damage to 2 people, nutritional supplement, defective product
• $3 million: Contract dispute, increased on appeal
• $1.55 million: Brain injury and fractures, car accident (policy limit)
• $1.5 million: Fractures of leg with many surgeries, motorcycle accident (policy limit)
• $1.448 million: Back/knee surgeries, pedestrian knockdown (lifetime yield)
• $1.375 million: Hip fractures with many surgeries, defective product
• $1.225 million: Pre-existing hydrocephalus, quadriplegia, medical malpractice
• $1.1 million: Burst fracture of C-6 resulting in paraplegia, car accident
• $1.1 million: Fractures to hip and pelvis with surgery, scaffold collapse, Labor Law
• $1.025 million: Femur fractures, car accident and later death, medical malpractice
• $925,000: Wrongful death, complications during birth, medical malpractice
Anthony Pirrotti Jr.’s has a team of professionals that enables him to be the best lawyer he can be, providing outstanding representation to clients in personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability litigation. His partner, Adam Glatt, and each person at the firm, has a specific talent, and together they achieve results that help Anthony be recognized by Super Lawyers® for the fifth time, and the fourth year in a row.
The further key to Anthony's success is the amount of preparation that the firm applies to each file, and his desire to find a way to identify with each client, so as to advocate each case from the client’s distinct perspective. In 2000, Anthony almost died from a perforated colon from malpractice. Due to that terrible experience, he has true empathy for a client’s pain and suffering and desire for recovery.
Thirteen years later, Anthony has recuperated—he runs 5k races and a half marathon at the age of 48—but the recuperation wasn’t easy. Anthony has the special support of his wife and daughter, which allows him to use his passion and life experience to bring about excellent results. Additionally, Anthony is focused on community development, charitable donations, mentoring law students and sharing his knowledge of the law by teaching Continued Legal Education courses for NYS Trial Lawyers Association, Pace Law School, and the Westchester County and New York State Bar Associations.
Copyright 2011 Pirrotti & Glatt Law Firm PLLC. All rights reserved.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome