• Selected to Super Lawyers® 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• Super Lawyers®Top 25 Attorneys in Westchester Area 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
• President of NY State Trial Lawyers Association, Westchester Region, 2011-2016
• Dean of NY State Trial Lawyers Institute 2015-2016
• The National Trial Lawyers: "Top 100" Member 2015 and 2016
• "2012 Top Auto Accident Attorney", Car and Driver® Magazine
• Published in Verdict Search’s “Top NY Verdicts of 2010” and “2011”
• “Leading Attorneys in New York”, Newsweek, March 2012
• Lecturer/Speaker: NY State Bar, Tort Law 2010; NYSTLI 2011-2016; Pace Law School; Westchester County Bar
• Interviewed by Westchester Magazine 914INC
• Guest, "Today's Verdict", television show 2016
• Guest Speaker, WVOX Radio, 2011 and 2015
• 95 percent success rate over 25 years in personal injury, medical malpractice and defective products cases
• Published on the Front Page of the New York Law Journal seven times, “Decisions of the Day”
• Secured more than $98 million in verdicts and client approved settlements, including:
• $11.8 million: Quadriplegia trip and fall, construction site, Labor Law (lifetime yield)
• $6.7 million: Mild traumatic brain injury, car accident (lifetime yield)
• $5.25 million: Contract dispute, increased on appeal
• $3.5 million: Paraplegia, legal malpractice
• $3.5 million: Estate dispute, NYS Lottery
• $3.265 million: Liver damage to 2 people, nutritional supplement, defective product
• $1.853 million: Mild traumatic brain injury and fractures, car accident (lifetime yield)
• $1.82 million: Anoxic brain injury, medical malpractice (policy limit of anesthesiologist: portion structure)
• $1.55 million: Brain injury and fractures, car accident (policy limit)
• $1.5 million: Fractures of leg with many surgeries, motorcycle accident (policy limit)
• $1.448 million: Back/knee surgeries, pedestrian knockdown (lifetime yield)
• $1.375 million: Hip fractures with many surgeries, defective product
• $1.247 million: Pre-existing hydrocephalus, quadriplegia, medical malpractice
• $1.246 million: Traumatic brain injury and fractures, car accident (portion structured)
• $1.1 million: Burst fracture of C-6 resulting in paraplegia, car accident
• $1.1 million: Fractures to hip and pelvis with surgery, scaffold collapse, Labor Law
• $1.025 million: Femur fractures, car accident and later death, medical malpractice
• $925,000: Wrongful death, complications during birth, medical malpractice
Anthony Pirrotti Jr. has a team of professionals that enables him to be the best lawyer he can be, providing outstanding representation to clients in personal injury, medical malpractice and products liability litigation. His partner, Adam Glatt, and each person at the firm, has a specific talent, and together they achieve results that help Anthony be recognized by Super Lawyers® for the eighth time, and the seventh year in a row.
The further key to Anthony's success is the amount of preparation that the firm applies to each file, and his desire to find a way to identify with each client, so as to advocate each case from the client’s distinct perspective. In 2000, Anthony almost died from a perforated colon from malpractice. Due to that terrible experience, he has true empathy for a client’s pain and suffering and desire for recovery.
Sixteen years later, Anthony has recuperated—he runs 5k races and ran a half marathon at the age of 48—but the recuperation wasn’t easy. Anthony has the special support of his wife and daughter, which allows him to use his passion and life experience to bring about excellent results. Additionally, Anthony is focused on community development, charitable donations, mentoring law students and sharing his knowledge of the law by teaching Continued Legal Education courses for NYS Trial Lawyers Association, Pace Law School, and the Westchester County and New York State Bar Associations.
Copyright 2017 Pirrotti & Glatt Law Firm PLLC. All rights reserved.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome